Now Available At $55,000,000 Cash
Once In A Great While, time almost stands still and “progress” hop-scotches over parts of the United States of America which are surrounded by areas abuzz with growth, commerce of all sorts, and even the riveted focus of the entire world.
Often these rare pockets are threaded with significant historicity and in most instances, the land has been firmly held and husbanded by multi-generational stewardships. Eldon Stock Farm has been owned by the notable Lane Family, from Chicago, for almost 60 years – possibly the longest ownership period in nearly 300 years.
Such is the case that will unfold herein as discerning men and women, possessed of passion for land, explore this singular opportunity to acquire, enjoy, improve and truly embrace 7,100 acres of beautiful and productive land lying only 75 miles west of Washington, D.C.
Closely flanked by the mesmerizing backbone of the Eastern US – the Blue Ridge Mountain Range – and bypassed north and south by major transportation routes and crisscrossed by National Scenic Byways lies a quiet countryside still largely involved in agricultural enterprises along with well-established stock farms producing healthy, high quality beef.
Eldon Stock Farm possesses a remarkable combination of size, extraordinary natural beauty, satisfying productivity and quiet privacy.
Bathed with abundant moisture – late summer morning.
Eldon Stock Farm possesses a wonderful composite of attributes which will more than satisfy those with the intellectual, emotional and financial capability to fold this extraordinary holding into a long-term investment portfolio or dynasty trust for legacy purposes:
- Remarkable aesthetic appeal and a world-class location;
- Quiet seclusion without isolation;
- Private cornucopia of recreational opportunities for personal enjoyment or corporate use;
- Virtual blank canvas for personal creativity in adding enhancing improvements;
- Meaningful entry into the cattle industry – one of the Nation’s most admired, historic, and productive businesses;
- Underlying value appreciation;
- Tremendous conservation potential with attendant tax benefits.