Offering Price and Conditions of Sale
Eldon Stock Farm is Hereby Offered at $75,000,000 US Cash.
- Offering Price Includes the Following Assets:
- – All Deeded Land & Improvements;
- – All Mineral Rights Currently Owned by Seller Subject to Prior Reservations (none known).
- Conditions of Sale:
- – All Prospective Buyers Must Demonstrate, to Seller’s Sole Satisfaction, Unquestioned Financial Capability to Purchase the Farm Prior to Scheduling an Inspection;
- – No Offers Containing Contingencies for Obtaining Financing or Appraisals Will Be Considered;
- – All Offers to Purchase, Including Letters-of-Intent, Must Be Accompanied By a Wire Transfer of Funds Equaling 3.00% of the Buyer’s Offering Price Into the Escrow Account of Hampton Title Agency Located in Washington, Virginia;
- – The Property Shall Be Conveyed by Special Warranty Deed;
- – The Seller Will Provide Title Insurance From Hampton Title Agency.
- This Offering is Subject to Errors, Omissions, Prior Sale, Changes or Withdrawal Without Notice, and Final Approval of a Purchase by the Seller.
- All Information Provided Herein Has Been Obtained From Sources Deemed Reliable; However, Accuracy is Not Warranted or Guaranteed by the Seller, LandVest, Inc., or Bates Land Consortium, LLC.
- Prospective Purchasers Should Verify All Information to Their Sole and Complete Satisfaction.
- Buyers’ Brokers Are Welcome and Cordially Invited to Contact LandVest or Bates Land Consortium for Information Regarding Cooperation Policies.